Virtual Beer Dinner for Two
October 22 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
In this collaborative dinner with Brasserie V and Longtable Beer Cafe, Chefs Chris Murfield and Josh Chavez have created a special five course menu which showcases the rich fall bounty of our region. The interactive meal with beer pairings will be picked up at either restaurant as a prepped take out kit for two, and you will complete the cooking and plating in your home alongside Chris and Josh, with easy step-by-step instructions. We will use Zoom to bring everyone together at a virtual communal table, similar to the beer dinners we have hosted at Brasserie V over the years.
Not only will you experience the cooking techniques and learn about what goes into the creation of each dish from the Chefs, you will also have a chance to interact with some of our favorite partner farms, cheesemakers and breweries. We will use breakout rooms for each course so you can enjoy conversation with fellow diners in smaller groups. This promises to be a delicious, interactive evening!
- First Course
- Smoked Chicken Skin Nachos: Tortilleria Zepedas Chips, Small Folk Farm Smoked Pulled Chicken and Skin Cracklings, Roth Raclette Cheese Sauce, Pickled Jalapenos, Corn Pico de Gallo and Green Onion/Cilantro Mix
- ~pairing: Working Draft No Esta Mal Vienna Lager
- Second Course
- Roasted Pear Salad: Spinach, Arugula, and Frisee with Roth Moody Bleu Cheese, Confit Duck Gizzard, and Maple Bourbon Vinaigrette
- ~pairing: St. Bernardus Wit
- Third Course
- Broiled Skin-on Sitka Alaskan Coho Salmon with White Balsamic, Dill and Parsley Chimichurri, Delicata/Hubbard Squash Broth, Tarragon and Savory Oil Garnish
- ~pairing: Giant Jones American-Belgo DIPA
- Fourth Course
- Straight Forward Farm Smoked Braised Lamb Shank with Rutabaga, Turnip, Parsnip & Potato Puree; Roasted Thumbelina Carrots; Chestnut/Beecher Mushroom Gravy
- ~pairing: tbd
- Fifth Course
- Landmark Creamery Brebis Sheep Cheese, Apple Jam and Pepita Tartlet with Bleu Mont Dairy Bandaged Cheddar Lace & Whipped Sheep Cream
- ~pairing: custom blend Barriques coffee or Cha Cha tea
Farm Partners: Straight Forward Farm (Lamb), Small Folk Farm (Chicken), Sitka (Salmon), Roth Cheese (Moody Bleu & raclette), Landmark Creamery (Brebis & Sheep Cream), Bleu Mont Dairy (Bandaged Cheddar), Elderberry Hill and Garden to Be (Veggies), Mushroom Mike (mushrooms), Tortilleria Zepedas (tortillas for chips)
Tickets can be purchased at bit.ly/REAP-Harvest-2020.