At Brasserie V, we offer 300 hand-picked bottled beers, specializing in Belgian and other European brewers. We have developed relationships with many importers and sometimes the brewers themselves, to bring you many of the most unique and sought out European beers around.
Our state of the art bottle coolers keep your beers at brewery-recommended temperatures in the 42-50 degree range, depending on the style. Since temperature is so important in getting the full flavor and nuance of each beer, this will help enhance the enjoyment of all the great flavors the brewers intend for you to experience right out of the cooler.
Check out our current bottle list below for a listing and descriptions of these beers. In case that weren’t enough, check out these new arrivals, already going fast:
- Omnipollo Agamemnon (maple imperial stout)
- Nightmare Scaphism (17% imperial stout w/lactose, honey, vanilla beans & cacao nibs)
- Crooked Stave/De la Senne Sunnyside of Bruxelles (Flanders red-style sour ale aged in oak barrels)
- Barrel & Beam Saison Terre a Terre (classic Belgian-style saison)
- Barrel & Beam Golden Partager (farmhouse ale aged in oak barrels w/brettanomyces)
- De Dolle Dulle Teve