At Brasserie V, we offer 300 hand-picked bottled beers, specializing in Belgian and other European brewers. We have developed relationships with many importers and sometimes the brewers themselves, to bring you many of the most unique and sought out European beers around.
Our state of the art bottle coolers keep your beers at brewery-recommended temperatures in the 42-50 degree range, depending on the style. Since temperature is so important in getting the full flavor and nuance of each beer, this will help enhance the enjoyment of all the great flavors the brewers intend for you to experience right out of the cooler.
Check out our current bottle list below for a listing and descriptions of these beers. In case that weren’t enough, check out these new arrivals, already going fast:
- Fair State Roselle (sour ale w/hibiscus)
- Fair State Raspberry Roselle (sour ale w/hibiscus & raspberry)
- Crooked Stave/De la Senne Sunnyside of Bruxelles (Flanders red-style sour ale aged in oak barrels)
- Pipeworks Speed of Sound (Hazy IPA)
- Omnipollo Lila (Hazy IPA w/lemon, lactose, and spices)
- Horus/Octopi Osprey’s Fresh Catch v.6 (3X dry-hopped IPA w/Citra, Mosaic, and BRU-1 hops)
- Uerige Sticke-Alt (Traditional German altbier)
- De Dolle Special Extra Export Stout
- De Dolle Oerbier (Belgian Quad-Style Ale)